Finding the best contractor among all local painting contractors in Andover saves you valuable time and money in the long run. Choosing from all the local painting companies may seem a little daunting at first. If so, evaluate them all based on the below key points.
Keep These Things in Mind When Choosing a Painting Contractor
- Customer Reviews: How are previous customers' reviews describing their experience with the painting company?
- Written Proposal: Is the proposal detailed and in writing?
- First Impression: What is your first impression of the sales representative / estimator?
Three Reasons Lighthouse Painting is the BEST Painter in Andover
- We stand above the rest. At Lighthouse Painting, our mission is to provide you with unmatched service, quality, and communication.
- We respect all individuals.
- We strive to deliver a first-class experience.
- We strive to maintain long-term relationships with our customers.
- We follow the “Golden Rule”. (Treat people as you would like to be treated)
- We practice continuous improvement.
- We encourage new ideas and promote self-initiative.
Keep these things in mind as you talk with various painters in the area. You will quickly learn Lighthouse Painting is the best painter in Andover.
Andover is a suburban town in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. It was settled in 1642 and incorporated in 1646. It is part of Greater Boston, and is a northern suburb of the city of Boston, which is located 20 miles to the south. Part of the town comprises the census-designated place of Andover. It is twinned with its namesake: Andover, Hampshire, England.