In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure health and safety are always at the forefront.
At Lighthouse Painting, our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. We continue to remain open during this time and are taking additional steps to do our part.
Steps our team at Lighthouse Painting to follow best practices in personal hygiene:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Customers Safe by Offering Alternatives!
- We are offering on-site and remote/virtual estimates to respect social and physical distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well. We almost always remove our shoes during estimates inside the home unless otherwise noted (unfinished jobsite/open remodeling).
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally and with a big smile without any contact.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your estimate appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information/materials we leave behind. We can always send our information digitally as well.
- If any of these situations apply, you can contact us using one of the methods listed here.
We want to thank you again for your trust and support as we navigate through this and appreciate the opportunity to work with you!